Please keep in mind that my Tarot readings will only give you the potentials for the moment in time that the cards are drawn; they will not determine your future; only you can do that by the actions you take. But they may help clarify the issues, provide general information on the energies surrounding a situation, and provide advice on possible ways of handling something. It is my mission only to empower you with information and friendly guidance to make your own decisions about your life.
It is easy to use a reading in an unethical manner to manipulate another, so herewith, my own ethics.
- Readings are given in confidence between you, the client, and me, the reader.
- All my clients will be treated with equal respect and courtesy.
- I am and always will be open-minded, honest and non-judgmental in my attitudes and behavior.
- I am not a professionally trained psychologist, doctor of medicine, lawyer, or personal counselor. So, if appropriate, I will suggest that you consult a suitably qualified professional (e.g., health or legal professional) and will provide you with whatever contact information I have.
- For paid readings, fees will be published by me and mutually agreed upon prior to the reading.
- If at any time I feel unable to complete a reading, I will let you know with all tact, and if you have already paid, will refund your money.
- You must be 18 years or older to have a reading from me unless you have your parent or guardian’s permission (which is why I ask for your date of birth when signing up). I will assume that you are giving me accurate information in this regard.
- I will be reading for you and not for other people who are not present for the reading. Questions relating to others (e.g., third parties, such as partners, family members, colleagues, etc.) will be re-phrased or declined.
Terms for Readings
All readings are sold or provided free under the terms and conditions stated here.
In these terms and conditions, “I” “me” refer to Inside Heart Space. “You” and “your” refer to you, the client asking for the reading.
I reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of my reading services on this website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. I therefore recommend that each time you access my site, you read these terms and conditions.
This reading does not substitute for the consultation of medical, psychological, legal or financial professionals. This reading is not legally binding.
Every reading is subject to your own personal interpretation and how you act upon the advice is your own decision. I highly recommend that you seek appropriate professional advice if and when required, such as a doctor, lawyer, financial advisor or professional guidance counsellor or any other professional body that can help you make the most informed choice possible. Any actions taken by you the customer are solely your choice and your responsibility.
My price list is available on the Readings page; I reserve the right to amend my prices at any time. If you have placed an order, I will, of course, fulfill your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
Don’t forget that you’ll need to be at least 18 years old to order a reading from me, unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian.
All email readings are sent within three (3) business days of your request unless you request a paper copy to be mailed to you. Currently, I do not plan to charge for postal mailing.
I will confirm your order within three business days of receipt, confirming your details and question(s) as well as the due delivery time.
If I need to reject your reading due to conflict with my ethics or for other reasons, I will let you know within three business days of your order, and will also refund your purchase price.
Refunds and Cancellation
Full refunds in the case of dissatisfaction with my work involved in each reading received by you the client are given at my discretion. Where appropriate some readings may be repeated free of charge, also at my discretion.
Should you need to cancel a Skype/phone reading, please contact me. If you contact me with at least 48 hours’ notice, I will refund 80% of your purchase price. If you are a no-show or try to cancel with less than 48 hours until your appointment, I will not refund your purchase price.
Circumstances Causing Delay
If an event that I could not reasonably have control over (death in the family, illness, etc.) causing a delay continues for more than three (3) days, I may terminate this agreement with you by giving at least two (2) days notice to you.
Any contract between us will be deemed to have been concluded in London, Hartfordshire, UK. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in a local court in the United Kingdom.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law, the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Updated February 2019